Domestic Swimming Lessons
This is one of the highlights of our week. These lessons are conducted once a week on a month to month basis. Each session is 45 minutes. Maximum of 5 participants per class, each of similar swimming skill.
Variety of swimming skills taught in these classes, to name a few:
- Running, hoping, jumping, skipping in water
- Understanding buoyancy and how the body floats
- Regaining a standing position from a forward or back float
- Swimming with different swimming aids
- Doggy paddle
- Treading water
- Jumping/Diving into water
- Beginner strokes
and plenty more
Classes are 45 minutes each:
R800 per month (1 class per week)
It’s never too late to learn a new life skill. Give us a call to find out more about these classes.